Important Notices for COVID-19 Prevention at Nimi Nikkei Home
The situation with the COVID-19 global pandemic continues to evolve rapidly. Our top priority at Nikkei Seniors Health Care and Housing Society is the health and safety of our community. Please note the following changes we are making in response to the rising concern of the coronavirus. We are closely monitoring the situation as it develops, and will make more announcements as necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
EFFECTIVE AS OF WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020
We are implementing additional COVID-19 prevention measures to protect seniors in care by restricting visitors to essential visits only. Thank you to all family members for your understanding of our “No Visitors” policy during this time. If a family member would like something delivered, please call the nurse-on-duty and they will come to the door.
ONLY ESSENTIAL VISITORS TO NIMI NIKKEI HOME
Essential visiting is limited to a compassionate visit for those whose loved ones are very ill. One adult visitor only 1 per day.
- All visitors will be screened by the nurse. Call 604-777-5000 (ext 2108)
- Rules for visiting are posted inside.
- Essential visitors are required to fill out a ‘COVID-19 PREVENTION DAILY QUESTIONNAIRE’ and check in at the Reception or the Nurse-on-Duty
- Nimi Nikkei Home and Hi Genki Restaurant is closed to the public until further notice.
- Deliveries (Monday to Friday BUSINESS HRS ONLY)
– Must check in with reception.