Iki Iki (Lively Lively) is a program for seniors who prefer slower-paced activities and ideal for those living with dementia. The program includes tea & chat; art table, exercise, lunch and recreational games/cooking or music.
- Iki Iki (Mon) Apr 1 to June 17, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: English) Cost $20*11 sessions=$220 [no session on May 20]
- Iki Iki Light (Wed) April 3 to June 19, 10:00 am to 2 pm (Language: Japanese speaking) Cost $20* 12 sessions=$240
- Iki Iki (Fri) April 5 to June 21, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: mainly Japanese) Cost $20*11 sessions=$220 [no session on April 19]
Iki Iki Light is a program for seniors who prefer a shorter day than the Monday and Friday Iki Iki.
Lunch & Chat Club is a lunch program with a fun time to talk. It’s on Tuesdays and runs nicely with the other seniors programs both at Kenko Wellness and the Nikkei Centre. This means you have lunch along with the activities that interest you!
- Lunch & Chat (Tues) April 2 to June 18 , 11:45 am to 12:45 pm Cost $6* 12 sessions=$72 (includes lunch and activity)
Do Raku Club, is an extension after lunch/chat where you’ll be working on hand movements such as cooking, crafting, knitting, sewing, etc.
- Do Raku (Tues) April 2 to June 18, 12:45 to 1:45 pm. Cost $4*12 sessions=$48
- These programs are located at Kenko Wellness Lounge at Nimi Nikkei Home
- For more information or to register contact: ywatase[at]nikkeiplace.org