Join the Club!
Iki Iki (Lively Lively) is a program for seniors who prefer slower-paced activities and ideal for those living with dementia. The program includes tea & chat; art table, exercise, lunch and recreational games/cooking or music.
- NEW Iki Iki (Mon) July 9 to August 27, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: English) Cost $20*6 sessions=$120 [no session on August 6] See new poster
- Iki Iki (Fri) July 6 to August 24, 2018, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: mainly Japanese) Cost $20*8 sessions=$160
- Iki Iki Light (Wed) July 4 to August 22 10:00 am to 2 pm (Language: Japanese speaking) Cost $20* 8 sessions=$160
Iki Iki Light is a program for seniors who prefer a shorter day than the Monday and Friday Iki Iki.
Kui Do Raku (Eat, Talk, Relax) is a one day preventative health, social activity and education program for seniors. Each session is a little different covering special topics of interest. Kui Do Raku includes exercise, health check, talks, arts, and chat time.
- Dates: (Tues) July 3 to August 21, 2018, 10:30 am to 1:00 pm Cost $10*8 sessions=$80
- For more information or to register contact: ywatase[at]nikkeiplace.org