Join the Club!
Iki Iki (Lively Lively) is a program for seniors who prefer slower-paced activities and ideal for those living with dementia. The program includes tea & chat; art table, exercise, lunch and recreational games/cooking or music.
- Iki Iki (Mon) Jan 7 to March 11, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: English) Cost $20*9 sessions=$180 [no session on February 18]
- Iki Iki Light (Wed) Jan 9 to March 13, 10:00 am to 2 pm (Language: Japanese speaking) Cost $20* 10 sessions=$200
- Iki Iki (Fri) Jan 11 to March 15, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: mainly Japanese) Cost $20*10 sessions=$200
Iki Iki Light is a program for seniors who prefer a shorter day than the Monday and Friday Iki Iki.
Kui Do Raku (Eat, Talk, Relax) is a lunch, chat and fun program. It’s on Tuesdays and runs nicely with the other seniors programs both at Kenko Wellness and the Nikkei Centre. This means you have lunch along with the activities that interest you!
- Kui Do Raku (Tues) Jan 8 to March 26 , 11:30 am to 1:30 pm Cost $10*8 sessions=$80
- These programs are located at Kenko Wellness Lounge at Nimi Nikkei Home
- For more information or to register contact: ywatase[at]nikkeiplace.org