Join the Club!
Iki Iki (Lively Lively) is a program for seniors who prefer slower-paced activities and ideal for those living with dementia. The program includes tea & chat; art table, exercise, lunch and recreational games/cooking or music.
- NEW Iki Iki (Mon) Sep 10 to Dec 3, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: English) Cost $20*11 sessions=$220 [no session on Oct 8, Nov 12]
- Iki Iki Light (Wed) Sept 5 to Dec 5 10:00 am to 2 pm (Language: Japanese speaking) Cost $20* 14 sessions=$280
- Iki Iki (Fri) Sept 7 to Dec 7, 2018, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (Language: mainly Japanese) Cost $20*14 sessions=$280
Iki Iki Light is a program for seniors who prefer a shorter day than the Monday and Friday Iki Iki.
Kui Do Raku (Eat, Talk, Relax) is a one day preventative health, social activity and education program for seniors. Each session is a little different covering special topics of interest. Kui Do Raku includes exercise, health check, talks, arts, and chat time.
- Dates: (Tues) Sept 4 to Dec 4, 2018, 10:30 am to 1:00 pm Cost $10*14 sessions=$140
- For more information or to register contact: ywatase[at]nikkeiplace.org