Important Notices for COVID-19 Prevention at Nimi Nikkei Home
The situation with the COVID-19 global pandemic continues to evolve rapidly. Our top priority at Nikkei Seniors Health Care and Housing Society is the health and safety of our community. Please note the following changes we are making in response to the rising concern of the coronavirus. We are closely monitoring the situation as it develops, and will make more announcements as necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
EFFECTIVE: AS OF SATURDAY, MARCH 14, 2020
NIMI NIKKEI HOME IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Families of Residents:
- Please use the intercom to reach your family member. Rules for visiting are posted inside.
- All visitors are required to fill out a ‘COVID-19 PREVENTION DAILY QUESTIONNAIRE’ and check in at the Reception or the Nurse-on-Duty.
- Visitors are asked to:
1. Confine your visit to their suite only.
2. Do not visit other suites.
3. Please use the usual sign in/out book to record your visit.
Deliveries (Monday-Friday only):
- Please check-in at Reception
HI GENKI RESTAURANT IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Due to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we have made the decision to close Hi Genki Restaurant temporarily in order to protect the Nikkei Place residents and staff. We will be monitoring the situation closely and make any further announcements on our Facebook page. Thank you to all who are working hard to keep everyone safe during this uncertain time.
EFFECTIVE: AS OF MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020
NIMI NIKKEI HOME HAS CLOSED ITS DOORS TO VOLUNTEERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.